We are a group of volunteer citizens who believe in and support the Highline Public Schools: “To create a path to success for every student.” We are committed to gathering resources from our community and beyond, to support this cause.
We are a bridge to opportunity for Highline Public School students, and our work makes an impact on their success. We help the community and district fulfill their purpose: “That every student in Highline Public Schools is known by name, strength and need, and graduates ready for college, career and citizenship.”
The Highline Schools Foundation raises funds, gathers resources, and builds partnerships that support the students in Highline Public Schools.
- In Highline Public School students’ strengths, abilities, and potential.
- In the vision and goals of the Highline School District, as outlined in the Highline Public Schools Community Strategic Plan.
- In developing sustainable funding resources to support Highline Public School students into the future.
- In recognizing, respecting, and building relationships with our partners.
- In the value of community and business partnerships—and our collective impact.
- In providing a diverse array of opportunities for the community to support the needs of Highline Public School students.
- In working hard, having fun, and remaining invested in our students for the long term.