The Highline Schools Foundation was established in 1999 to support the work of Highline Public Schools which serves the communities of Burien, Des Moines, Normandy Park, Beverly Park, SeaTac, and White Center. We are the only non-profit organization which supports all schools in Highline Public Schools. The foundation is funded solely by private contributions and operates separately from Highline Public Schools.
Nurture and support the potential of every Highline Public School student.
Uniting community support for innovative and equitable learning across Highline Public Schools.
- Strong public education is the foundation for a thriving economy
- Safe and equitable learning environments ignite success
- Families are an important part of students’ education
- Students learn best when they are physically and mentally healthy
- Data driven programs with measurable results are vital
- Community engagement helps schools and student succeed
- Real world experiences inspire students to see the relevance of school