Highline Schools Foundation’s mission is to raise funds, gather resources, and build partnerships that support the students in Highline Public Schools. The Foundation is a bridge to opportunity for students in Highline, and we make an impact on their success. We help our district fulfill its promise—that every student is known by name, strength and need, and graduates ready for college, career and citizenship.
Support for Highline Schools Foundation comes through generous donations from individuals, businesses, service groups, events and district employees. Please support our work in Highline Public Schools. 100% of your gift will be directed to the Foundation.
Where Your Donation Goes:
- Classrooms: We support basic and innovative classroom needs through our Excel and Impact Grant programs. Over $123,000 will be donated to classrooms this year!
- Arts & Athletics: We help get students new or refurbished musical instruments, support arts programming in schools and help cover sports participation fees so students in need can play their desired sport.
- College & Career Readiness: We offer substantial needs-based college scholarships for both four (4) and two (2) year institutions. Last year, we distributed over $215,000 in scholarships to graduating seniors in Highline.
- Students & Families in Need: About 65% of our district’s students live in poverty and 1,306 students qualified for McKinney-Vento services last year. We provide basic needs like food and clothing, so they come to school ready to learn.
Our annual Employee Campaign provides you the opportunity to support the work that we are doing to nurture and support the potential of every Highline Public School student.
You can support the Foundation through Payroll Deduction (you may have your contribution deducted from your paycheck), monthly credit card or ACH deductions, or a one-time gift via check or credit card. If you did payroll deduction in 2019, you have to fill out a new form for 2020. Your payroll deduction does not carry over from one year to another.
Quick Links for Donating to Highline Schools Foundation
- Make a payroll deduction pledge HERE.
- Make a one-time or recurring credit card or ACH donation HERE.
- Download the printed version of the 2019 HSF Pledge Form for payroll deduction, check or credit card donation.
This year, the opportunity is also available to support a second organization. Yes for Highline is a community-led campaign committee supporting local school funding measures (levies and bonds) for Highline Public Schools.
We know great schools make safe and thriving communities. Levies make up the gap between what the state funds and the education Highline Public Schools provides students and families.
Capital improvement bonds fund the replacement of our aging schools and the building of new schools to address our growing student population.Yes for Highline is actively planning for the future and requesting your support.
Quick Links for Donating to Yes for Highline
- Make a payroll deduction pledge HERE.
- Make a one-time credit card donation HERE.
- Download the printed version of the 2019 Yes for Highline Pledge Form for payroll deduction, check or credit card donation
THANK YOU to Inspirus Credit Union who has donated matching grants to the Highline Schools Foundation since 2008 for each donation made by one of its members during the annual Employee Giving Drive! Again this year, for every Inspirus member who supports the Highline Schools Foundation employee giving campaign, they will match the donation up to $25.
Would you like to learn more or share our story with your colleagues?
We would love to come speak about how our work makes an impact on Highline Schools Students and how we help the district fulfill their purpose: “That every student in Highline Public Schools is known by name, strength and need, and graduates prepared for the future they choose.”
Please contact our Executive Director, Anne Baunach email@example.com or (206) 631-3120. She would love to come and talk to you or your group!
“Thousands of ways to make a difference. Hundreds of nonprofit organizations. One Program.”
We are excited to announce that we are part of the King County Employee Giving Program! This program is the workplace giving program for employees of King County government. Please visit King County Employee Giving Program for more information.
The four digit KCEGP code for Highline Schools Foundation is 9938
Founded in 1911, the Port of Seattle is a special-purpose municipal corporation serving the citizens of King County; its mission is to create good jobs here and across the state by advancing trade and commerce, promoting manufacturing and maritime growth, and stimulating economic development.
Highline Schools Foundation’s Port of Seattle Employee Giving Code: CH0101
The Combined Fund Drive (CFD) is Washington State’s workplace giving program for active and retired public employees. State and higher education employees are invited to give to the charity of their choice through payroll contribution and agency fundraising events. The Combined Fund Drive campaign runs annually from the beginning of October to the end of December and is administered in over 250 different agencies and higher education institutions. Please visit Combined Fund Drive for more information.
Highline Schools Foundation’s CFD Charity Code: 1482420
If your employer does not offer a workplace giving program yet, we invite you to visit our Donate page to learn about other ways you can support Highline Schools Foundation or click on the “Donate” button below to make a secure, encrypted credit card donation online. You can make a one-time or recurring monthly donation.