Today, we are asking you to make a small gift to our cause. With many small gifts, we will reach our goal of $25,000 raised to benefit students in Highline Public schools this December.
- 75% of students in Highline Public Schools live in poverty, and can’t afford simple things like school supplies, sports fees, or even food and clothing. The Highline Schools Foundation helps these students get the basic items they need to be successful. With your help, we can give more.
- Because of state budget cuts, many teachers in Highline spend their own money for classroom needs. Basic things like books and supplies are needed, as well as field trip funding, science materials, technology tools and arts programs. The Foundation helped 87 classrooms by funding their needs last year—and we had 165 requests this year. With your help, we can fund more.
- Highline Public Schools is preparing our students to graduate ready to choose their future. With the Foundation’s help—many students can now choose college as their next step. Highline Schools Foundation donates over $100,000 in college tuition to students in need each year in the form of scholarships. With your help, we can donate more.
- Your gift of $10 will help one student with basic needs like school supplies, food and clothing
- Your gift of $25 pays the fees for one student to participate on his or her school’s sports team
- Your gift of $40 refurbishes one musical instrument for a student in band or orchestra
- Your gift of $100 purchases 20 new books for a classroom library
Please donate what you can
Every donation counts. Please GIVE today to help students this year. Thank you!
Help us spread the word!:
Corporate Donation Matching: Many company’s offer generous matching programs for employees to increase their positive community impact through charitable donations, volunteer hours or participation in fundraising walks. Please check with your human resources or personnel department to see if your company offers this program and for any forms you may need.
Highline Schools Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization and your charitable
gift is tax-deductible as allowed by current IRS regulations.
Tax ID # 91-2020506