Highline Public School employees are again holding their annual Employee Giving Campaign. They have set a goal this year of raising $75,000 to support Highline Schools Foundation and United Way King County. This year’s campaign is running from November 27 – December 15, 2017.
We have gone online this year and you can still do payroll deduction! Click HERE to find the online giving form (scroll down for a link to the paper form and the United Way forms).
Highline Schools Foundation’s mission is to provide community resources to help students in our district succeed. The Foundation is the only nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting all Highline Public Schools. Highline Public School employees have the opportunity to make gifts directly to the foundation by cash, check or credit card. They also have the opportunity to make a gift through payroll deduction to maximize the impact of their donation.
Highline Public School employees care … and it shows!
Since 2002, many employees of Highline Public Schools have contributed a part of their paychecks to Highline Schools Foundation through the annual Employee Giving Campaign, conducted in conjunction with Highline Public Schools and United Way.
We realize how hard our teachers work and we are always inspired by their generosity to the Foundation!
Here’s how you can give:
- Highline Schools Foundation online form – Click HERE for the ONLINE giving form
- Highline Schools Foundation paper form – HSF Pledge Form
- United Way Online Form
- United Way King County paper form – United Way Pledge Form
How your gift makes a difference:
- Your gift of $360 (or $30 per pay period for 12 pay periods) could provide 15 backpacks filled with school supplies so that HPS students start the year off with the necessary classroom materials.
- Your gift of $1,200 (or $100 per pay period for 12 pay periods) could provide an Excel grant to support innovation in a HPS classroom to help our students succeed.
- Your gift of $600 (or $50 per pay period for 12 pay periods) could provide a backpack of food to 6 elementary or middle school HPS students in need each weekend for one school year.
- Your gift of $120 (or $10 per pay period for 12 pay periods) could provide 5 high school or 8 middle school HPS students with the participation fee necessary to play on the school athletic team of their choice.
THANK YOU to Inspirus Credit Union who has donated matching grants to the Highline Schools Foundation since 2008 for each donation made by one of its members during the annual Employee Giving Drive! Inspirius Credit Union will donate $25 to HSF for each donation made by one of its members during this drive. Every district employee that joins Inspirius by 12/11/2017 will get a $50 starter fund added to their account, courtesy of Inspirius.
Please join us in helping our schools, teachers and students!
You don’t have to work in Highline Public Schools to support Highline Schools Foundation through your company’s annual giving campaign!
Supporting other groups through United Way of King County is an efficient way to combine all of your charitable giving. As an added service, United Way of King County offers you the opportunity to donate to other 501(c)(3) nonprofits through payroll deduction.
Please consider Highline Schools Foundation during your annual giving campaign.
Highline Schools Foundation United Way ID: #3990413
United Way pledges made to Highline Schools Foundation
directly support Highline Public Schools
UWKC gifts designated to other nonprofits incur a 9.5% processing fee. For gifts to UWKC designated to other nonprofits, the minimum gift is $30 per year. Any designated gift under $30 per year will be reallocated back to UWKC. Please visit United Way for more information.