From November 27 – December 15, Highline Public Schools will again be holding their annual employee campaign. Employees can choose to support United Way King County, Highline Schools Foundation, or both.
The Highline Schools Foundation plays a critical role for Highline Public Schools—we provide our students with the resources they need to succeed in school. From classroom supplies to sports equipment, from field trips to scholarships, the Highline Schools Foundation raises funds to help our communities’ kids with what they need in school.
United Way King County plays an important role in partnering with the most effective nonprofits across King County to reach the most people in need with programs that work. They are focused on ending homelessness, helping students graduate, and helping families build financial stability.
As an Employee Campaign ambassador, you play a vital role in the success of this campaign and we want to make sure you have the materials you need to be successful.
Below you will find links to resources that you can use in your department or school building to help in sharing about the importance of supporting the Foundation. Staff or Trustees from the Foundation are also willing to attend a campaign meeting with staff to discuss foundation goals, successes, and why it is vitally important to receive employee contributions throughout this annual campaign.
Special Deal: Inspirus Credit Union will donate $25 to Highline Schools Foundation for each donation made by one of its members during this drive. Every district employee that joins Inspirus by 12/11/2017 will get a $50 started fund added to their account, courtesy of Inspirus.
Please let us know if there is more that we can do to help you with your campaign
The Campaign Coordination Committee is here to help you.
- Nikki Fogerty, Campaign Chair
[email protected], 206.631.3125
- Tiffany Baisch, Campaign Team Member
[email protected], 206.631.3002
- Angela Burgess, Campaign Team Member
[email protected], 206.631.3132
- Jessica Kido, Campaign Team Member
[email protected], 206.631.3076
- Darany Pen, Campaign Team Member
[email protected], 206.631.3129
- Anne Baunach, Highline Schools Foundation
[email protected], 206.631.3116
- Rodney Wheeler, United Way King County
[email protected], 206.461.8510
Resources for Campaign Ambassadors
- Giving Campaign per District – Giving Campaign per District
- Logo with Organizations – http://www.highlineschoolsfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Logo-with-organizations.png
- Logo without Organizations – http://www.highlineschoolsfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Logo-without-organizations.png
- Ambassador Roles and Responsibilities – Ambassador Roles and Responsibilities
- Employee Campaign Email Drafts – Employee Campaign Email Drafts
- HSF Pledge Form (printed) – HSF Pledge Form
- Link to HSF Online Form – HSF Online Giving Form
- United Way Pledge Form (printed) – United Way Pledge Form
- Link to United Way Online Form – https://donor.unitedeway.org/?campaign=hsd1718
- Employee Campaign Talking Points – Employee Campaign Talking Points for Ambassadors
- Employee Giving Campaign Instructions (2-up) – Employee Giving Campaign Instructions
- United Way Logo – http://www.highlineschoolsfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/United-Way-Logo.jpg
- Highline Schools Foundation Logo – http://www.highlineschoolsfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/HSF_Logo_PMS.jpg
Videos You Can Show
- Highline Schools Foundation Video
- Graduate! Highline Video
- Project PROMise: A Cinderella Story
- United Way Video
Foundation Social Media
Throughout the campaign, we will be sharing stories and photos about Highline Schools Foundation programs. We hope you will support us by liking, sharing, and re-posting our updates.