With your support, the Highline Schools Foundation will continue to:
- Fund unique and innovative classroom programs through our Excel Grants program
- Provide food on weekends to the highest need students through Project N.O.W.
- Ensure all young women have the opportunity to attend their prom through Project PROMise
- Grant scholarships to deserving Highline Public School students as they graduate and go on to college
- And so much more!
On GiveBig day, we are all philanthropists. That is our moment to work and give together – donations large and small – making our great community healthier and more vibrant for all. Seattle Foundation’s GiveBIG is a one-day, online event designed to raise money so that nonprofit organizations can continue to create equality of opportunity in our region.
Please support Highline Schools Foundation through GiveBIG! Your donation provides teachers in Highline grants that support unique and innovative programs in their classrooms that their schools’ budget can’t provide; our youngest learners will have STEM learning opportunities so they can begin to tackle higher level science and math concepts at a younger age; all middle and high school students in our district will be able to play for their school’s team, regardless of their ability to pay the participation fee; and our students will have direct access to college and career programs that that allow them to graduate and choose their future.
Does your company offer a gift matching program? Many organizations offer generous matching programs for employees to increase their positive community impact through charitable donations, volunteer hours or participation in fundraising walks – like Burien Brat Trot! Please check with your human resources or personnel department to see if your company offers a match and stretch your donation even more!
- Highline Schools Foundation Profile on The Seattle Foundation website
- GiveBIG Blog: www.seattlefoundation.org/Blog
- The Seattle Foundation