The Foundation’s Impact Grant awards $10,000 to one school or program in the district for an opportunity that aligns with the Highline Public Schools strategic plan in a way that impacts a large number of students.
Thanks to our partners, including major funding from Alaska Airlines, this grant allows the Foundation to make a more significant impact than ever before. Our popular Excel Grants support specific classroom needs — but the Impact Grant offers resources on a larger scale.
- One $10,000 Impact Grant will be awarded to one program or school in Highline Public Schools
- The focus of the grant must align with the Highline Public Schools Strategic Plan
- Applications must be submitted by the deadline: Thursday 10/26/17
- The winning grant will be announced in late November
- Grant funds are distributed in December
- A final report is due by June 1
Having trouble seeing the form? Click HERE